Friday, February 3, 2012

My First Blog Post

Since this is my first blog post so it's going to be short.  You probably can already guess what I'm going to write about just looking at the template,I won't be always writing  about soccer though,I'll probably write about other stuff too,but for now I'll be writing about my favorite sport,soccer. Today I shall write about my favorite soccer player,Cristiano Ronaldo.

From Google Images
To those of you who like Lionel Messi better,let's not get into an argument about who's better,because everyone has there own opinions,but in my opinion Ronaldo and Messi are even in terms of skill.Although Messi is a good foward,I still prefer Ronaldo.Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid,which is a Spanish soccer team,he is their top striker and currently has the most goals in La
Liga (which is the most popular league in Spain).


1 comment:

Grab My Blog Button

ATA Blog Button 1

Other Cool Blogs

Photobucket />
BBP BB2
Facebook
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Followers